Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Singapore

Hi All! Brie here. I see that Aaron has beaten me to the posting. Oh well, just a quick note to say we're in Singapore, after a very long day. I think I've been awake for 21 hours straight so far, by the time our flight for Milan leaves it will be 24. But it's all part of the adventure and I'll sleep on the plane. It's still feeling pretty surreal, like it's not quite really happening. Hopefully that will change soon. I'm a weird mix of tired and really excited at the moment. But still only another 15 hours and we'll be in Italy! Super-exciting!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Go Brie (and Aaron)! Good to see you've survived the first leg of travel and are starting to get excited!

Sending you lots of positive thoughts (and trying not to envy the thought of warm weather...)

Love Steph xxoo